Robustness of mathematical models and technical analysis strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & Diop, Awa & Gibson, Rajna & Talay, Denis & Tanre, Etienne, 2007. "Technical analysis compared to mathematical models based methods under parameters mis-specification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1351-1373, May.
- Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Gr'egoire Loeper & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2015. "Forecasting trends with asset prices," Papers 1504.03934, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Allen, Helen, 1992. "The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 304-314, June.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick Van Dijk, 2010.
"A comparison of biased simulation schemes for stochastic volatility models,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Jörn Sass & Ulrich Haussmann, 2004. "Optimizing the terminal wealth under partial information: The drift process as a continuous time Markov chain," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 553-577, November.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.),Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Gr'egoire Loeper & Sofiene El Aoud & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2015. "Performance analysis of the optimal strategy under partial information," Papers 1510.03596, arXiv.org.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Zhu, Yingzi & Zhou, Guofu, 2009. "Technical analysis: An asset allocation perspective on the use of moving averages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 519-544, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2016-06-09 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1605.00173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.