Portfolio selection under incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Gady Zohar, 2001. "A Generalized Cameron-Martin Formula with Applications to Partially Observed Dynamic Portfolio Optimization," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 475-494.
- Brennan, Michael J & Xia, Yihong, 2001.
"Assessing Asset Pricing Anomalies,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 905-942.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Xia, Yihong, 1999. "Assessing Assets Pricing Anomalies," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3jx02532, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Kim, Tong Suk & Omberg, Edward, 1996. "Dynamic Nonmyopic Portfolio Behavior," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 141-161.
- Lakner, Peter, 1995. "Utility maximization with partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 247-273, April.
- Benes, Václav E. & Karatzas, Ioannis, 1983. "Estimation and control for linear, partially observable systems with non-gaussian initial distribution," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-248, March.
- M. J. Brennan, 1998. "The Role of Learning in Dynamic Portfolio Decisions," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 1(3), pages 295-306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yongwu & Qiao, Han & Wang, Shouyang & Zhang, Ling, 2015. "Time-consistent investment strategy under partial information," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 187-197.
- Xiang Yu, 2011. "An Explicit Example Of Optimal Portfolio-Consumption Choices With Habit Formation And Partial Observations," Papers 1112.2939, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Jörn Sass & Ralf Wunderlich, 2010. "Optimal portfolio policies under bounded expected loss and partial information," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 72(1), pages 25-61, August.
- Albina Danilova & Michael Monoyios & Andrew Ng, 2009. "Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty," Papers 0911.3117, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Michael Monoyios, 2010. "Utility-Based Valuation and Hedging of Basis Risk With Partial Information," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 519-551.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:2:p:371-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Putschögl & Jörn Sass, 2008. "Optimal consumption and investment under partial information," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 137-170, November.
- Tomas Björk & Mark Davis & Camilla Landén, 2010. "Optimal investment under partial information," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(2), pages 371-399, April.
- Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Gr'egoire Loeper & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2015. "Forecasting trends with asset prices," Papers 1504.03934, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Jorn Sass & Dorothee Westphal & Ralf Wunderlich, 2016. "Expert Opinions and Logarithmic Utility Maximization for Multivariate Stock Returns with Gaussian Drift," Papers 1601.08155, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- repec:spr:compst:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:25-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:116:y:2006:i:5:p:701-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.