Impact of Organic, Sustainable, and Biodynamic Wine Making Practices on Wine Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Oczkowski, 1994.
"A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-110, April.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1994. "A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1993. "A Hedonic Price Function for Australian Premium Table Wine," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147769, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Luigi Benfratello & Massimiliano Piacenza & Stefano Sacchetto, 2009. "Taste or reputation: what drives market prices in the wine industry? Estimation of a hedonic model for Italian premium wines," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2197-2209.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Ruth Little & Damian Maye & Brian Ilbery, 2010. "Collective purchase: moving local and organic foods beyond the niche market," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(8), pages 1797-1813, August.
- John Goodman, 1978. "Causes and indicators of housing quality," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 195-210, March.
- Marco Costanigro & Jill J. McCluskey & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2007. "Segmenting the Wine Market Based on Price: Hedonic Regression when Different Prices mean Different Products," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 454-466, September.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1997. "The Use of Quality and Reputation Indicators by Consumers: The Case of Bordeaux Wine," MPRA Paper 9283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruth Little & Damian Maye & Brian Ilbery, 2010. "Collective Purchase: Moving Local and Organic Foods beyond the Niche Market," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(8), pages 1797-1813, August.
- V. Aslihan Nasir & Fahri Karakaya, 2014. "Underlying Motivations of Organic Food Purchase Intentions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 290-308, June.
- Lester M. K. Kwong & Don Cyr & Joseph Kushner & Tomson Ogwang, 2011. "A Semiparametric Hedonic Pricing Model of Ontario Wines," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59(3), pages 361-381, September.
- Cristina Santini & Alessio Cavicchi & Leonardo Casini, 2013.
"Sustainability in the wine industry: key questions and research trends a,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Cristina Santini & Alessio Cavicchi & Leonardo Casini, 2013. "Sustainability in the wine industry: key questions and research trends a," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.