Sustainability in the wine industry: key questions and research trends a
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Santini & Alessio Cavicchi & Leonardo Casini, 2013. "Sustainability in the wine industry: key questions and research trends a," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "Rethinking new wines: implications of local and environmentally friendly labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 547-560.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Doctori-Blass, Vered & Shuster, Kara, 2008. "Ceago Vinegarden: How Green Is Your Wine? Environmental Differentiation Strategy Through Eco-Labels," Working Papers 37326, American Association of Wine Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1911-:d:116227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:7:y:2019:i:2:p:33-:d:225746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rossella Canestrino & Pierpaolo Magliocca & Antonio Guarino, 2016. "Environmental sustainability and organic wine production: evidences from italian industry," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 83-111.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:658-682. is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Pomarici & Riccardo Vecchio & Angela Mariani, 2015. "Wineries’ Perception of Sustainability Costs and Benefits: An Exploratory Study in California," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-11, December.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2017. "Wine Value Chains: Challenges and Prospects," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(1), pages 11-27, February.
- Costa, J.M. & Vaz, M. & Escalona, J. & Egipto, R. & Lopes, C. & Medrano, H. & Chaves, M.M., 2016. "Modern viticulture in southern Europe: Vulnerabilities and strategies for adaptation to water scarcity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 164(P1), pages 5-18.
- Chiara Corbo & Lucrezia Lamastra & Ettore Capri, 2014. "From Environmental to Sustainability Programs: A Review of Sustainability Initiatives in the Italian Wine Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-27, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16164-16174:d:59962 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Santini, 2017. "Ecopreneurship and Ecopreneurs: Limits, Trends and Characteristics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-12, March.
- Waldrop, Megan & McCluskey, Jill, 2016. "Impact of Organic, Sustainable, and Biodynamic Wine Making Practices on Wine Prices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235217, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cassar Silvana & Creaco Salvo, 2016. "Towards Tourism Sustainability: General Aspects and Empirical Evidence of the Italian Experience at Decentralized Level, with Specific Reference to Sicily," Baltic Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 6(1), pages 95-138, February.
- Marta Maria Montella, 2017. "Wine Tourism and Sustainability: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch trends; Sustainability; Systematic literature review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agfoec:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:1-14:10.1186/2193-7532-1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.