Producer Organizations and Members Performance in Hog Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1988.
"The Cost Structure of Ontario Dairy Farms: A Microeconometric Analysis,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(2), pages 187-206, July.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1987. "The Cost Structure of Ontario Dairy Farms: A Micro-Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 244828, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1988. "Cost Structure of Ontario Dairy Farms: A Micro-Econometric Analysis, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11268, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sabine Duvaleix-Tréguer & Carl Gaigné, 2016.
"On the nature and magnitude of cost economies in hog production,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 465-476, July.
- Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Gaigné, Carl, 2014. "On the Nature and Magnitude of Cost Economies in Hog production," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182766, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carl Gaigné & Sabine Duvaleix-Treguer, 2016. "On the Nature and Magnitude of Cost Economies in Hog Production," Post-Print hal-01238428, HAL.
- Svend Rasmussen, 2010. "Scale efficiency in Danish agriculture: an input distance--function approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 335-367, September.
- J. Fernandez-Cornejo & C. M. Gempesaw II & J. G. Elterich & S. E. Stefanou, 1992. "Dynamic Measures of Scope and Scale Economies: An Application to German Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 329-342.
- Hueth Brent & Marcoul Philippe, 2003.
"An Essay on Cooperative Bargaining in U.S. Agricultural Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe, 2003. "An Essay on Cooperative Bargaining in U.S. Agricultural Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10234, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2001.
"Cost Economies And Market Power: The Case Of The U.S. Meat Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2000. "Cost Economies and Market Power: The Case of the U.S Meat Packing Industry," Working Papers 190897, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias, 2003. "Diseconomies of Size with Fixed Managerial Ability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-142.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak, 2018.
"The impact of producer organisations on farm performance: A case study of large farms in Slovakia,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC108059, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pokrivcak, J. & Michalek, J. & Ciaian, P., 2018. "The impact of producer organisations on farm performance: A case study of large farms in Slovakia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Industrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.