'Marginal employment' and the demand for heterogeneous labour - elasticity estimates from a multi-factor labour demand model for Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:imbwps:90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "Distributional Consequences of Labor-demand Shocks: The 2008-09 Recession in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 3403, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beatrice Scheubel, 2014. "Does It Pay to Be a Woman?: Labour Demand Effects of Maternity-Related Job Protection and Replacement Incomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 685, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Boll, Christina & Hüning, Hendrik & Leppin, Julian & Puckelwald, Johannes, 2015.
"Potential effects of a statutory minimum wage on the gender pay gap: A simulation-based study for Germany,"
HWWI Research Papers
163, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Christina Boll & Hendrik Hüning & Julian Leppin & Johannes Puckelwald, 2015. "Potential Effects of Statutory Minimum Wage on the Gender Pay Gap: A Simulation-Based Study for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 766, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hanan Nazier, 2017. "Estimating Labor Demand Elasticities and Elasticities of Substitution in Egyptian Manufacturing Sector: A Firm Level Static Analysis," Working Papers 1158, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:12:p:1177-1182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.