An Essay on Cooperative Bargaining in U.S. Agricultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe, 2003. "An Essay on Cooperative Bargaining in U.S. Agricultural Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10234, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Hueth & Philippe Marcoul, 2002.
"Information Sharing and Oligopoly in Agricultural Markets: The Role of Bargaining Associations,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
02-wp313, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marcoul, Philippe, 2002. "Information Sharing and Oligopoly in Agricultural Markets: The Role of Bargaining Associations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10029, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Gaigné, Carl, 2015. "Producer Organizations and Members Performance in Hog Production," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205494, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mahesh Nagarajan & Yehuda Bassok, 2008. "A Bargaining Framework in Supply Chains: The Assembly Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(8), pages 1482-1496, August.
- Reynolds, Bruce J., 2010. "Choosing to Defect from Cooperationâ€”the 2003 Collapse of California Pear Bargaining," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 24.
- Kachel, Yael & Finkelsthain, Israel, 2009. "Antitrust Legislation and Cooperation in Fish Marketing," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(2).
- Dervillé, Marie & Allaire, Gilles, 2014. "Change of competition regime and regional innovative capacities: Evidence from dairy restructuring in France," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 347-360.
- Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys, 2008. "Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 719-745, June.
- Rosa, Franco & Weaver, Robert D. & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2015.
"Structural Changes and Dairy Chain Efficiency in Italy,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(3).
- Weaver, Robert D. & Rosa, Franco, 2016. "Structural change and dairy chain efficiency in Italy," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Katchova, Ani L., 2010. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Contract Price Competitiveness," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 24.
- Bodo E. Steiner, 2007. "Negotiated transfer pricing: Theory and implications for value chains in agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:1:y:2003:i:1:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.