Farm Level Tradeoffs in the Regulation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 117-144.
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach," Post-Print hal-00939237, HAL.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Weersink, Alfons & Gandorfer, Markus & Wagner, Peter, 2010. "Optimal site-specific fertilization and harvesting strategies with respect to crop yield and quality response to nitrogen," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 478-485, September.
- Godard, C. & Roger-Estrade, J. & Jayet, P.A. & Brisson, N. & Le Bas, C., 2008. "Use of available information at a European level to construct crop nitrogen response curves for the regions of the EU," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(1-2), pages 68-82, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-06-24 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .