Labor Supply and Food Consumption Behavior of Farm Households: Evidence from South Korea
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruben, Ruerd & Van den berg, Marrit, 2001. "Nonfarm Employment and Poverty Alleviation of Rural Farm Households in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 549-560, March.
- Dewbre, Joe & Mishra, Ashok K., 2007.
"Impact of Program Payments on Time Allocation and Farm Household Income,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Dewbre, Joe & Mishra, Ashok K., 2007. "Impact of Program Payments on Time Allocation and Farm Household Income," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 489-505, December.
- Hung-Hao Chang & Steven T. Yen, 2010. "Off-farm employment and food expenditures at home and away from home," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 523-551, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Heckman, James J, 1979. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-161, January.
- Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999. "Estimating and Interpreting Models with Endogenous Treatment Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 473-478, October.
- Joe Dewbre, 2006. "The Impact of Coupled and Decoupled Government Subsidies on Off-Farm Labor Participation of U.S. Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 393-408.
- Chang, Min & Sumner, Daniel A., 2004. "Trade Impact On Food Security: Analysis On Farm Households In Rural China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20322, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Mishra, Ashok, 2008. "Impact of off-farm labor supply on food expenditures of the farm household," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 657-664, December.
- Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John, 2004. "Non-farm income, household welfare, and sustainable land management in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 369-392, August.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Peter Fontein, 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 551-577.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands : A microeconometric analysis," Other publications TiSEM 414b2144-b49e-42f9-8081-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Babatunde, Raphael O. & Qaim, Matin, 2010. "Impact of Off-farm Income on Food Security and Nutrition in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97332, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.