Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands : A microeconometric analysis," Other publications TiSEM 414b2144-b49e-42f9-8081-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldershof, T. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A., 1997. "Female labor supply and the demand for housing," Discussion Paper 97.46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2004. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of Determinants of Unsustainable Consumption in The Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 367-389, April.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2016. "Price and expenditure elasticities of residential energy demand during urbanization: An empirical analysis based on the household-level survey data in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 56-63.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004.
"Empirical tests of impacts of rationing: the case of Poland in transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 2000. "Empirical Tests Of Impacts Of Rationing: The Case Of Poland In Transition," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21794, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Stanley R. Johnson, 2000. "Empirical Tests of Impacts of Rationing: The Case of Poland in Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp237, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004. "Empirical Tests of Impacts of Rationing: The Case of Poland in Transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joo, Hyunjeong & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Labor Supply and Food Consumption Behavior of Farm Households: Evidence from South Korea," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150420, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas Marsh & Ted Schroeder & James Mintert, 2004. "Impacts of meat product recalls on consumer demand in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 897-909.
- Rob Alessie & Joppe Ree, 2009. "Explaining The Hump In Life Cycle Consumption profiles," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 107-120, March.
- Christian Dudel & Jan Marvin Garbuszus & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2015. "Income Dependent Equivalence Scales, Inequality, and Poverty," CESifo Working Paper Series 5568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Wiemer Salverda, 2004. "Changing Household Demand Patterns in the Netherlands: some explanations," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp3, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand systems · consumption · demographics;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:11:y:1998:i:4:p:551-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.