Explaining The Hump In Life Cycle Consumption profiles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 157 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10645/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Tanner, Sarah, 1998.
"Is There a Retirement-Savings Puzzle?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 769-788, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Tanner, Tanner, 1995. "Is there a retirement-savings puzzle?," IFS Working Papers W95/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2007. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 552-565, August.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arie Kapteyn & Rob Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 1999. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- A. Kapteijn & R. Alessie & A. Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- de Vos, Klaas & Zaidi, M Asghar, 1997. "Equivalence Scale Sensitivity of Poverty Statistics for the Member States of the European Community," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(3), pages 319-333, September.
- J. de Ree & R. Alessie, 2008. "Home production and the allocation of time and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 08-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus & Paxson, Christina, 1994. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 437-467, June.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1993. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," Papers 168, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1993. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 4328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Peter Fontein, 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 551-577.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands : A microeconometric analysis," Other publications TiSEM 414b2144-b49e-42f9-8081-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:use:tkiwps:1717 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:157:y:2009:i:1:p:107-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.