Explaining The Hump In Life Cycle Consumption profiles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005.
"Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- Arie Kapteyn & R. Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: productivity growth and social security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1993.
"Intertemporal Choice and Inequality,"
168, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Sarah Tanner, 1995.
"Is there a retirement-savings puzzle?,"
IFS Working Papers
W95/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998.
"Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands : A microeconometric analysis,"
Other publications TiSEM
414b2144-b49e-42f9-8081-e, School of Economics and Management.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Peter Fontein, 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 551-577.
- de Vos, Klaas & Zaidi, M Asghar, 1997. "Equivalence Scale Sensitivity of Poverty Statistics for the Member States of the European Community," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(3), pages 319-33, September.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data,"
NBER Working Papers
9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2007. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 552-565, August.
- J. de Ree & R. Alessie, 2008. "Home production and the allocation of time and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 17-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78952 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. de Ree & R. Alessie, 2008. "Home production and the allocation of time and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 08-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:157:y:2009:i:1:p:107-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.