Explaining The Hump In Life Cycle Consumption profiles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data,"
NBER Working Papers
9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2007. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 552-565, August.
- repec:use:tkiwps:1717 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arie Kapteyn & Rob Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 1999.
"Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- Arie Kapteyn & R. Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: productivity growth and social security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- J. de Ree & R. Alessie, 2008. "Home production and the allocation of time and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 08-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Rob Alessie & Peter Fontein, 1998.
"Household commodity demand and demographics in the Netherlands: A microeconometric analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 551-577.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1998. "Household commodity demand and demographics in The Netherlands : A microeconometric analysis," Other publications TiSEM 414b2144-b49e-42f9-8081-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1993.
"Intertemporal Choice and Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
4328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Vos, Klaas & Zaidi, M Asghar, 1997. "Equivalence Scale Sensitivity of Poverty Statistics for the Member States of the European Community," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(3), pages 319-33, September.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Tanner, Sarah, 1998.
"Is There a Retirement-Savings Puzzle?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 769-88, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:157:y:2009:i:1:p:107-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.