Maximum Residue Limits: Protectionism or Food Safety?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Wilson & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Baishali Majumdsar, 2003.
"Balancing food safety and risk: do drug residue limits affect international trade in beef?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 377-402.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Majumdar, Baishali, 2003. "Balancing Food Safety And Risk: Do Drug Residue Limits Affect International Trade In Beef?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21971, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2000. "Standards and protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 377-400, December.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004.
"To spray or not to spray: pesticides, banana exports, and food safety,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 131-146, April.
- Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2002. "To spray or not to spray? - pesticides, banana exports, and food safety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2805, The World Bank.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher Costello & Carol McAusland, 2003. "Protectionism, Trade, and Measures of Damage from Exotic Species Introductions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 964-975.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2017.
"Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 12, pages 193-207
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2012. "Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada," Working Papers 142384, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2012. "Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yuan, 2013. "The trade effects, protectionism, and political economy of non-tariff measures," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800003995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.