Linking an Equilibrium Displacement Mathematical Programming Model and an Input-Output Model to Estimate the Impacts of Drought: An Application to Southeast Colorado
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pendell, Dustin L. & Leatherman, John & Schroeder, Ted C. & Alward, Gregory S., 2007.
"The Economic Impacts of a Foot-And-Mouth Disease Outbreak: A Regional Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(s1), pages 19-33, October.
- Pendell, Dustin L. & Leatherman, John C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Alward, Gregory S., 2007. "The Economic Impacts of a Foot-And-Mouth Disease Outbreak: A Regional Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(October), October.
- Pendell, Dustin L. & Leatherman, John C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Alward, Gregory S., 2007. "The Economic Impacts Of A Foot-And-Mouth Disease Outbreak: A Regional Analysis," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10252, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- A. E. Holmans, 1964. "The Derived Demand Curve Fora Productive Factor And The Industry Supply Curve," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 235-261.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R. & Griffiths, William E. & Piggott, Roley R., 2000. "An Equilibrium Displacement Model of the Australian Beef Industry," Research Reports 28007, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Paul V. Preckel & David Harrington & Robert Dubman, 2002. "Primal/Dual Positive Math Programming: Illustrated Through an Evaluation of the Impacts of Market Resistance to Genetically Modified Grains," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 679-690.
- Watson, Philip & Wilson, Joshua & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Winter, Susan, 2007. "Determining Economic Contributions and Impacts: What is the difference and why do we care?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2009. "Measuring the Potential Economic Impact of a Regional Agricultural Promotion Campaign: The Case of South Carolina," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46729, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Kreutzer, Kristina N., 2007. "Commodity Policies and Product Differentiation: the California Milk Marketing Order and the Organic Dairy Sector," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eve Chiapello & A. Hurand, 2011. "Contribution," Post-Print hal-00681170, HAL.
- Argyris Kanellopoulos & Paul Berentsen & Thomas Heckelei & Martin van Ittersum & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2010. "Assessing the Forecasting Performance of a Generic Bio-Economic Farm Model Calibrated With Two Different PMP Variants," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 274-294.
- Lixia He & Theodore M. Horbulyk, 2010. "Market-Based Policy Instruments, Irrigation Water Demand, and Crop Diversification in the Bow River Basin of Southern Alberta," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 191-213, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.