Identifying Significant Characteristics of Organic Milk Consumers: A CART Analysis of an Artefactual Field Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhuo Liu & Christopher A. Kanter & Kent D. Messer & Harry M. Kaiser, 2013. "Identifying significant characteristics of organic milk consumers: a CART analysis of an artefactual field experiment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(21), pages 3110-3121, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin, Julie R, et al, 1998. "Payoff Dominance vs. Cognitive Transparency in Decision Making," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(2), pages 272-285, April.
- Charles Noussair & StÈphane Robin & Bernard Ruffieux, 2004. "Do Consumers Really Refuse To Buy Genetically Modified Food?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 102-120, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:686-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xianghong & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Xia, Tian, 2012. "U.S. Consumer Demand for Organic Fluid Milk by Fat Content," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(1), March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:104020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .