AJAE Appendix: “Does Production Labeling Stigmatize Conventional Milk?”
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:7:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-019-0123-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Costanigro, Marco & Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo, 2017. "Vertical Differentiation, Perceptions Restructuring, And Wine Choices: The Case Of The Gran Selezione In Chianti Wines," Working Papers 253850, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kecinski, Maik & Kerley Keisner, Deborah & Messer, Kent D. & Schulze, William D., 2016. "Stigma mitigation and the importance of redundant treatments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 44-52.
- Kofi Britwum & Amalia Yiannaka, 2019.
"Labeling food safety attributes: to inform or not to inform?,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2017. "Labeling Food Safety Attributes: To Inform or Not to Inform?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:83:y:2019:i:c:p:246-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhuo Liu & Christopher A. Kanter & Kent D. Messer & Harry M. Kaiser, 2013.
"Identifying significant characteristics of organic milk consumers: a CART analysis of an artefactual field experiment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(21), pages 3110-3121, July.
- Liu, Zhuo & Kanter, Christopher & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2011. "Identifying Significant Characteristics of Organic Milk Consumers: A CART Analysis of an Artefactual Field Experiment," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104020, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Biguzzi, Coralie & Ginon, Emilie & Gomez-y-Paloma, Sergio & Langrell, Sergio & Lefebvre, Marianne & Marette, Stephan & Mateu, Guillermo & Sutan, Angela, 2014. "Consumers' preferences for Integrated Pest Management: Experimental insights," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:686-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0113-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:jlaare:119178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katare, Bhagyashree, 2013. "Consumer willingness to pay for nano-packaged food products: evidence from experimental auctions and visual processing data," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 162233, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Costanigro, Marco & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014. "The signaling effect of mandatory labels on genetically engineered food," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 259-267.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:36:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10460-018-9896-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Kiesel, Kristin & Berning, Joshua & Chouinard, Hayley & McCluskey, Jill, 2019. "Consumer and Strategic Firm Response to Nutrition Shelf Labels," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt58j648mk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Verteramo Chiu, Leslie J. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Yan, Jubo, 2014. "Socially-Responsible Certification Schemes for Smallholder Coffee Farmers: Economics of Giving and Consumer Utility," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:39:y:2017:i:3:p:407-427. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:164209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.