Estimating Crop Rotations as Dynamic Cycles using Field Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JunJie Wu & Richard M. Adams & Catherine L. Kling & Katsuya Tanaka, 2004.
"From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 26-41.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12519, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuy, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," ISU General Staff Papers 200402010752581352, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2009. "A Practical Algorithm for Multiple-Phase Control Systems in Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Christian Brzinsky-Fay & Ulrich Kohler & Magdalena Luniak, 2006. "Sequence analysis with Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(4), pages 435-460, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena G., 2013. "From Farmers' Management Decisions to Watershed Water Quality: A Spatial Economic Model of Land Management Choices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150729, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.