Using Carbon Offsets to Fund Agricultural Conservation Practices in a Working-Lands Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bontems, Philippe & Thomas, Alban, 2006. "AJAE Appendix: Regulating Nitrogen Pollution with Risk-Averse Farmers under Hidden Information and Moral Hazard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), February.
- Manoj Jha & Sergey Rabotyagov & Philip W. Gassman, 2009. "Optimal Placement of Conservation Practices Using Genetic Algorithm with SWAT," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp496, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
Keywordsgreenhouse gases; nonpoint source pollution; agricultural conservation practices; DAYCENT; SWAT; genetic algorithm; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .