AJAE Appendix: Regulating Nitrogen Pollution with Risk-Averse Farmers under Hidden Information and Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nurmakhanova, Mira, 2008. "Essays on fall fertilizer application," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016739, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Reeling, Carson J. & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2011. "Using Carbon Offsets to Fund Agricultural Conservation Practices in a Working-Lands Setting," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael H. Taylor, 2013.
"Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 606-627.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Parsons, Oliver, 2012. "Community Governance: An Alternative Approach to Regulation and Market Mechanisms for Management of Nitrogen Loss," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136053, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Holden , Stein T. & Quiggin, John, 2017. "Probability Weighting and Input Use Intensity in a State-Contingent Framework," CLTS Working Papers 8/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.