Powdery Mildew Risk And Forecasting In Wine Grapes: Do Growers Change Risk Management Strategies In Response To Disease Forecasts?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowan, Robin & Gunby, Philip, 1996. "Sprayed to Death: Path Dependence, Lock-In and Pest Control Strategies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 521-542, May.
- Eli Feinerman & Joseph A. Herriges & Derald Holtkamp, 1992.
"Crop Insurance as a Mechanism for Reducing Pesticide Usage: A Representative Farm Analysis,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 169-186.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Feinerman, Eli & Holtkamp, Derald, 1992. "Crop Insurance As a Mechanism for Reducing Pesticide Usage: A Representative Farm Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10785, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cheryl Brown & Lori Lynch & David Zilberman, 2002.
"The Economics of Controlling Insect-Transmitted Plant Diseases,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 279-291.
- Brown, Cheryl & Lynch, Lori & Zilberman, David, 2000. "The Economics Of Controlling Insect-Transmitted Plant Diseases," Working Papers 28557, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Incentives, precision technology and environmental protection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Maria Travisi, Chiara & Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella, 2006. "Pesticide risk valuation in empirical economics: a comparative approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 455-474, April.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 1998. "The Value of Imperfect ENSO Forecast Information: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1109-1112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atallah, Shady S. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Conrad, Jon M., 2013. "A Bioeconomic Model of Plant Disease Management under Spatial-Dynamic Externalities: Grapevine Leafroll Disease," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151144, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Farm Management; D8; Q1; Q5;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .