Do Local Production, Organic Certification, Nutritional Claims, and Product Branding Pay in Consumer Food Choices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Kim & Batte, Marvin T. & Ernst, Stanley C. & Roe, Brian E., 2006. "Willingness to pay for locally produced foods: A customer intercept study of direct market and grocery store shoppers," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21336, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ernst, Stan & Batte, Marvin T. & McNaull, Julie T., 2007. "Pie Potential: Examining Berry Market Expansion through Baked Goods," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(1), March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixner, Oliver & Haas, Rainer & Perevoshchikova, Yana & Canavari, Maurizio, 2014. "Consumer Attitudes, Knowledge and Behavior in the Russian Market of Food," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199363, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsConjoint analysis; Choice experiment; Locally produced food; Organic foods; Product differentiation; Produce marketing; State Proud programs; Willingness-to-pay; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing; Q11; Q13;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.