Working Paper 305 - Inflation Dynamics In Post-Secession Sudan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohanty, Deepak & John, Joice, 2015. "Determinants of inflation in India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 86-96.
- Gary G. Moser, 1995. "The Main Determinants of Inflation in Nigeria," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 270-289, June.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:71-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fip:fedkmb:00064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruzima, Martin & Veerachamy, P, 2015. "A Study on Determinants of Inflation in Rwanda from 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 73222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatih Ozatay, 1992. "Monetary Policy and Inflation Stabilization in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9209, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Suna Korkmaz, 2015. "Impact of Bank Credits on Economic Growth and Inflation," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-4.
- Onis, Ziya & Ozmucur, Suleyman, 1990. "Exchange rates, inflation and money supply in Turkey : Testing the vicious circle hypothesis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 133-154, January.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012. "A cointegration and error correction approach to the determinants of inflation in India," MPRA Paper 65561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Choi, Sangyup & Furceri, Davide & Loungani, Prakash & Mishra, Saurabh & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2018.
"Oil prices and inflation dynamics: Evidence from advanced and developing economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 71-96.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Saurabh Mishra & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2017. "Oil Prices and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Advanced and Developing Economies," Working papers 2017rwp-111, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Saurabh Mishra & Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro, 2017. "Oil Prices and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Advanced and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/196, International Monetary Fund.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989. "External Debt, Inflation, and the Public Sector: Toward Fiscal Policy for Sustainable Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(3), pages 297-320, September.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 1988. "Hypothesis Testing for Cointegration Vectors: with Application to the Demand for Money in Denmark and Finland," Discussion Papers 88-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- A. Erinc Yeldan, 1993. "Conflicting Interests and Structural Inflation: Turkey, 1980-1990," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 303-327.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2019-03-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2019-03-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-03-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-03-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:2432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.