Impact of Bank Credits on Economic Growth and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ANYANWU, Felicia Akujinma & ANANWUDE, Amalachukwu Chijindu & OKOYE, Ngozi Theodora, 2017. "An Empirical Assessment of the Impact of Commercial Banks’ Lending on Economic Development of Nigeria," International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting, Online Academic Press, vol. 1(1), pages 14-29.
- repec:ris:ijafic:0026 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ana:journl:v:2:y:2016:i:2:p:3-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suwareh Darbo & Amandine Nakumuryango, 2018. "Working Paper 305 - Inflation Dynamics In Post-Secession Sudan," Working Paper Series 2432, African Development Bank.
- Zhang, Ying & Zhai, Ling & Sun, Haijia, 2019. "Does the level of financial leasing matter in the impact of bank lending on economic growth: Evidence from the global market (2006–2016)," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 352-359.
- Aušrinė Lakštutienė & Aida Barkauskaitė, 2016. "Evaluation of relationship between banks lending activities and the economies in Baltic countries," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 5(1), pages 141-156.
- Saba Mushtaq, 2016. "Causality between bank’s major activities and economic growth: evidences from Pakistan," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spt:apfiba:v:5:y:2015:i:1:f:5_1_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleftherios Spyromitros-Xioufis). General contact details of provider: http://www.scienpress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.