Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- 1-4 Tracking Consumer Credit Trends
by Davig, Troy A. & Xu, William
- 1-4 Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: Revelations from the Summary of Economic Projections
by Kahn, George A. & Palmer, Andrew
- 1-3 How much of the fall in inflation can be explained by energy and import prices?
by Smith, Andrew Lee
- 1-5 Taylor rules or target rules?
by Kahn, George A.
- 1-3 Monetary policy and firm entry and exit
by Van Zandweghe, Willem & Lee, Yoonsoo
- 1-2 Do monetary policy shock affect trend labor productivity?
by Van Zandweghe, Willem
- 1-2 China’s slowing housing market and GDP growth
by Nie, Jun & Cao, Guangye
- 1-2 Tight credit conditions continue to constrain the housing recovery
by Rappaport, Jordan & Willen, Paul S.
2013, Issue july18
- 1-2 Assessing labor market conditions: the level of activity and the speed of improvement
by Hakkio, Craig S. & Willis, Jonathan L.
- 1-4 The long-term outlook for U.S. residential construction
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 2-4 U.S.exports and foreign economic growth : which regions matter most?
by Nie, Jun & Taylor, Lisa
- 3-4 Has the effect of monetary policy announcements on asset prices changed?
by Doh, Taeyoung & Connolly, Michael
- 3-4 The impact of an aging population on state tax revenues
by Felix, R. Alison & Watkins, Kate
- 1-3 The weakened influence of low interest rates on durable goods spending
by Van Zandweghe, Willem & Braxton, John Carter
- 1-2 The shadow labor supply and its implications for the unemployment rate
by Davig, Troy A. & Mustre-del-Rio, Jose