Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- 1-2 What could lower prices mean for U.S. oil production?
by Cakir Melek, Nida
- 1-3 Opportunity knocks: improved matching of jobs and workers
by Tuzemen, Didem & Willis, Jonathan L.
- 1-2 Should monetary policy monitor risk premiums in financial markets?
by Doh, Taeyoung & Cao, Guangye & Molling, Daniel
- 1-2 China’s slowing housing market and GDP growth
by Nie, Jun & Cao, Guangye
- 1-2 Tight credit conditions continue to constrain the housing recovery
by Rappaport, Jordan & Willen, Paul S.
2013, Issue july18
- 1-2 Assessing labor market conditions: the level of activity and the speed of improvement
by Hakkio, Craig S. & Willis, Jonathan L.
- 1-4 The long-term outlook for U.S. residential construction
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 2-4 U.S.exports and foreign economic growth : which regions matter most?
by Nie, Jun & Taylor, Lisa
- 3-4 Has the effect of monetary policy announcements on asset prices changed?
by Doh, Taeyoung & Connolly, Michael
- 3-4 The impact of an aging population on state tax revenues
by Felix, R. Alison & Watkins, Kate
- 1-3 The weakened influence of low interest rates on durable goods spending
by Van Zandweghe, Willem & Braxton, John Carter
- 1-2 The shadow labor supply and its implications for the unemployment rate
by Davig, Troy A. & Mustre-del-Rio, Jose