Are longer-term inflation expectations stable?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 2001. "Should Central Banks Respond to Movements in Asset Prices?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 253-257, May.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2016.
"A Theory of Macroprudential Policies in the Presence of Nominal Rigidities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1645-1704, September.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ivan Werning, "undated". "A Theory of Macroprudential Policies in the Presence of Nominal Rigidities," Working Paper 95131, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2013. "A Theory of Macroprudential Policies in the Presence of Nominal Rigidities," NBER Working Papers 19313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2014.
"The Aggregate Demand Effects of Short- and Long-Term Interest Rates,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(4), pages 69-104, December.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2012. "The aggregate demand effects of short- and long-term interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yellen, Janet L., 2014. "Monetary Policy and Financial Stability : a speech at the 2014 Michel Camdessus Central Banking Lecture, International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C., July 2, 2014," Speech 812, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frank Smets, 2014. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy: How Closely Interlinked?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 263-300, June.
- Itamar Drechsler & Amir Yaron, 2011. "What's Vol Got to Do with It," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(1), pages 1-45.
- Tobias Adrian & Emanuel Moench & Hyun Song Shin, 2010.
"Macro Risk Premium and Intermediary Balance Sheet Quantities,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 58(1), pages 179-207, August.
- Tobias Adrian & Emanuel Moench & Hyun Song Shin, 2010. "Macro risk premium and intermediary balance sheet quantities," Staff Reports 428, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stein, Jeremy C., 2014. "Incorporating Financial Stability Considerations into a Monetary Policy Framework : a speech at the International Research Forum on Monetary Policy, Washington, D.C., March 21, 2014," Speech 796, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Survey of Professional Forecasters; FOMC; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkmb:00020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.