Developing Housing Finance Systems
In: Property Markets and Financial Stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.) Property Markets and Financial Stability, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2012.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2012-05.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toby C. Monsod, 2011. "Is Government Really Solving the Housing Problem?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201104, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio, 2013.
"Housing cycles and macroeconomic fluctuations: A global perspective,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 215-238.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, 2012. "Housing Cycles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Global Perspective," Research Department Publications 4810, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, 2012. "Housing Cycles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Global Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 77379, Inter-American Development Bank.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011.
"House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the U.S. Experience,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0077, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 533-551, 05.
- John V. Duca & John N. Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," Working Papers 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luci Ellis, 2010.
"The Housing Meltdown: Why Did It Happen in the United States?,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 351-394.
- Luci Ellis, 2008. "The housing meltdown: Why did it happen in the United States?," BIS Working Papers 259, Bank for International Settlements.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007.
"Markets and Housing Finance,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," NBER Working Papers 13081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Markets and Housing Finance," Working Papers 032008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz Igan, 2011.
"How to Deal with Real Estate Booms; Lessons from Country Experiences,"
IMF Working Papers
11/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Crowe, Christopher & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Rabanal, Pau, 2013. "How to deal with real estate booms: Lessons from country experiences," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 300-319.
- Eric Chan & Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2006. "The role of government-supported housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg & Eric Chan, 2007. "Housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Working Papers 241, Bank for International Settlements.
- Toby C. Monsod, 2011. "Is government really solving the housing problem?," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 125-146, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2012-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.