Developing Housing Finance Systems
In: Property Markets and Financial Stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.) Property Markets and Financial Stability, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2012.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2012-05.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toby C. Monsod, 2011. "Is government really solving the housing problem?," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 125-146, June.
- Toby C. Monsod, 2011. "Is Government Really Solving the Housing Problem?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201104, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011.
"House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 533-551, 05.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the U.S. Experience," SERC Discussion Papers 0077, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John N. & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," Working Papers 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Warnock, Veronica Cacdac & Warnock, Francis E., 2008. "Markets and housing finance," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 239-251, September.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp221, IIIS.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Markets and Housing Finance," Working Papers 032008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," NBER Working Papers 13081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio, 2013. "Housing cycles and macroeconomic fluctuations: A global perspective," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 215-238.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, 2012. "Housing Cycles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Global Perspective," Research Department Publications 4810, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, 2012. "Housing Cycles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Global Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 77379, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Crowe, Christopher & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Rabanal, Pau, 2013. "How to deal with real estate booms: Lessons from country experiences," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 300-319.
- Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "How to Deal with Real Estate Booms; Lessons from Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric Chan & Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2006. "The role of government-supported housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Luci Ellis, 2010. "The Housing Meltdown: Why Did It Happen in the United States?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 351-394.
- Luci Ellis, 2008. "The housing meltdown: Why did it happen in the United States?," BIS Working Papers 259, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg & Eric Chan, 2007. "Housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Working Papers 241, Bank for International Settlements. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2012-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.