Uncovering Our Self-Imposed Limits: Changes in Loan-to-Value and The Mortgage Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deniz O Igan & Heedon Kang, 2011. "Do Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income Limits Work? Evidence From Korea," IMF Working Papers 11/297, International Monetary Fund.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011.
"House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 533-551, May.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the U.S. Experience," SERC Discussion Papers 0077, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- John V. Duca & John N. Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," Working Papers 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Crowe, Christopher & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Rabanal, Pau, 2013.
"How to deal with real estate booms: Lessons from country experiences,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 300-319.
- Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "How to Deal with Real Estate Booms; Lessons from Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 2011/091, International Monetary Fund.
- Alejandro Jara & Carmen Gloria Silva, 2007. "Metodología de la Encuesta sobre Condiciones Generales y Estándares en el Mercado de Crédito Bancario," Economic Statistics Series 57, Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudio Borio & Craig Furfine & Philip Lowe, 2001. "Procyclicality of the financial system and financial stability: issues and policy options," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 1-57, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kenneth Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2012. "Taming the Real Estate Beast: The Effects of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies on Housing Prices and Credit," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.),Property Markets and Financial Stability, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Mauricio Calani C. & Pablo García S. & Daniel Oda Z., 2010. "Supply and Demand Identification in the Credit Market," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 571, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eric Wong & Tom Fong & Ka-fai Li & Henry Choi, 2011. "Loan-to-Value Ratio as a Macro-Prudential Tool - Hong Kong's Experience and Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 1101, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Chris Bloor & Chris McDonald, 2013. "Estimating the impacts of restrictions on high LVR lending," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2013/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2014-12-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.