Supply and Demand Identification in the Credit Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Jara & Juan-Francisco Martínez & Daniel Oda, 2017. "Bank’s Lending Growth in Chile: The Role of the Senior Loan Officers Survey," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 802, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Martin Feldkircher & Thomas Reininger, 2014. "International Transmission of Credit Shocks: Evidence from Global Vector Autoregression Model," Working Papers 2014/05, Latvijas Banka.
- repec:dat:earchi:y:2019:i:1:p:65-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Behrendt, 2016. "Determinants of lending activity in the Euro area," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Deryugina, Elena B. & Ponomarenko, Alexey A., 2011. "Identifying structural shocks behind loan supply fluctuations in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fadejeva, Ludmila & Feldkircher, Martin & Reininger, Thomas, 2017. "International spillovers from Euro area and US credit and demand shocks: A focus on emerging Europe," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-25.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Panama; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/315, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbi, Fernando C., 2014. "Determinants of Credit Expansion in Brazil," MPRA Paper 19535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Sep 2014.
- Daniel Oda & Fernando Sepúlveda, 2014. "Uncovering Our Self-Imposed Limits: Changes in Loan-to-Value and The Mortgage Market," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 737, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.