Is Government Really Solving the Housing Problem?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Geography in Motion: World Development Report 2009 (excerpt)," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(3), pages 40-46, September.
- Strassmann, Paul & Blunt, Alistair, 1993. "Land, Income, Mobility and Housing: The Case of Metro Manila," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1993 Vol. XX No. 1-d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Narayanan, Suresh, 2018.
"Economic corridors and regional development: The Malaysian experience,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-14.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Suresh Narayanan, 2017. "Economic corridors and regional development: The Malaysian experience," Departmental Working Papers 2017-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Narayanan, Suresh, 2017. "Economic Corridors and Regional Development: The Malaysian Experience," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 520, Asian Development Bank.
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2012. "Understanding the rural third sector: insights from Veblen and Bogdanov," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 177-188.
- Duranton, Gilles & Venables, Anthony J, 2018. "Place-Based Policies for Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 12889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-71, March.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Haddad, Eduardo & Lahr, Michael & Elshahawany, Dina & Vassallo, Moises, 2014.
"Regional Analysis of Domestic Integration in Egypt,"
1-2015, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Lahr & Dina Elshahawany & MoisÃ©s Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis of Domestic Integration in Egypt," ERSA conference papers ersa15p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael Lahr, Dina N. Elshahawany, Moises Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis Domestic Integration in Egypt," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sophie Webber, 2015. "Randomising Development: Geography, Economics and the Search for Scientific Rigour," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(1), pages 36-52, February.
- Aldaba, Fernando T., 2002. "Philippine Development: A Research Journey Through the Philippine Journal of Development," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2002 Vol. XXIX No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Michel Aglietta & Baptiste Perrissin-Fabert, 2014. "Transition to a Low-Carbon society and sustainable economic recovery, a monetary-based financial device," Post-Print hal-01692593, HAL.
- Marie Daumal, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Openness on Regional Inequality: The Cases of India and Brazil,"
The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 243-280, August.
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Brülhart, Marius & Desmet, Klaus & Klinke, Gian-Paolo, 2020.
"The shrinking advantage of market potential,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Brülhart, Marius & Desmet, Klaus & Klinke, Gian-Paolo, 2019. "The Shrinking Advantage of Market Potential," CEPR Discussion Papers 14157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius Brülhart & Klaus Desmet & Gian-Paolo Klinke, 2019. "The Shrinking Advantage of Market Potential," NBER Working Papers 26526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dasgupta,Basab & Lall,Somik V. & Lozano Gracia,Nancy, 2014. "Urbanization and housing investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 115004, The World Bank.
- Jedwab, Remi & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2015.
"Urbanization without growth in historical perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-21.
- Remi Jedwab & Dietrich Vollrath, 2015. "Urbanization without Growth in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2015-7, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Marco Sanfilippo & Adnan Seric, 2016.
"Spillovers from agglomerations and inward FDI: a multilevel analysis on sub-Saharan African firms,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 147-176, February.
- Marco Sanfilippo & Adnan Seric, 2016. "Spillovers from agglomerations and inward FDI: a multilevel analysis on sub-Saharan African firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 147-176, February.
- Zemtsov, S. & Smelov, Y., 2018. "Factors of Regional Development in Russia: Geography, Human Capital and Regional Policies," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 84-108.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lall, Somik V., 2015. "Cities in Developing Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 1399-1455, Elsevier.
- Mohamed Amara & Mohamed Ayadi, 2011. "Local Employment Growth in the Coastal Area of Tunisia: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 650, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2011.
- Carol Newman & John Page, 2017. "Industrial clusters: The case for Special Economic Zones in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roberto Ganau & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2021.
"Does urban concentration matter for changes in country economic performance?,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
2106, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2021.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2021. "Does urban concentration matter for changes in country economic performance?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108902, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Prabir De, 2009. "The Impact of Information Technology (IT) in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Sri Lanka," ARTNeT Working Papers 64, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2012-01-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RT Campos). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.