Room for Development: Housing Markets in Latin America and the Caribbean: Summary
In this occasion the IDB presents the latest edition of the IDB`s flagship publication, Development in the Americas (DIA): "Room for Development: Housing Markets in Latin America and the Caribbean" edited by César P. Bouillon. It takes an in-depth look at the opportunities countries have to improve urban housing markets and pave the way for solutions that involve the private sector. The executive summary is available in this brochure.
|This book is provided by Inter-American Development Bank in its series IDB Publications (Books) with number 79942 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577|
Web page: http://www.iadb.org/publications/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Inder J. Ruprah, 2010. "Does Owning Your Home Make You Happier?: Impact Evidence from Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 24078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2010.
"The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Does piped water reduce diarrhea for children in rural India?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 153-173, January.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Does piped water reduce diarrhea for children in rural India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2664, The World Bank.
- Fack, Gabrielle & Grenet, Julien, 2010. "When do better schools raise housing prices? Evidence from Paris public and private schools," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 59-77, February.
- Gabrielle Fack & Julien Grenet, 2010. "When do Better Schools Raise Housing Prices? Evidence from Paris Public and Private Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0119, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gabrielle Fack & Julien Grenet, 2010. "When do better schools raise housing prices? Evidence from Paris public and private schools," Post-Print halshs-00754480, HAL.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2005. "The effect of overcrowded housing on children's performance at school," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 797-819, June.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2003. "The Effects of Overcrowded Housing on Children's Performance at School," CEPR Discussion Papers 3818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2005. "The Effect of Overcrowded Housing on Childrens Performance at School," Post-Print halshs-00754080, HAL.
- repec:idb:brikps:60258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell & Bernard M.S. van Praag & Pablo Sanguinetti, 2010. "The Quality of Life in Latin American Cities : Markets and Perception," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2452, September.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Néstor Gandelman & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Andrés Ham & Eduardo Lora & Martín Tetaz & Carlos Medina & Pablo Sanguinetti & Guillermo Cruces & Giorgina Piani & Lorena Alcázar &, 2010. "The Quality of Life in Latin American Cities: Markets and Perception," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60258 edited by Bernard M.S. van Praag & Eduardo Lora & Pablo Sanguinetti & Andrew Powell, February.
- Inder Ruprah, 2010. "Does Owning Your Home Make You Happier? Impact Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0210, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- David N. Figlio & Maurice E. Lucas, 2004. "What's in a Grade? School Report Cards and the Housing Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 591-604, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:79942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.