Japan's Unprecedented Aging and Changing Intergenerational Transfers
In: The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 19
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8160.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8160||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naohiro Ogawa & Andrew Mason & Maliki . & Rikiya Matsukura & Kazuro Nemoto, 2007. "Population Aging and Health Care Spending in Japan: Public- and Private-sector Responses," Chapters,in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-455, September.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," NBER Working Papers 6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ogawa, Naohiro & Ermisch, John F, 1996. "Family Structure, Home Time Demands, and the Employment Patterns of Japanese Married Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 677-702, October.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2007. "Transfers, Capital and Consumption Over the Demographic Transition," Chapters,in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Douglas Gollin, 2001. "Getting Income Shares Right," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Rikiya Matsukura & Naohiro Ogawa & Robert L. Clark, 2007. "Analysis of Employment Patterns and the Changing Demographic Structure of Japan," Japanese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 34(1), pages 82-153, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)