Japan's Unprecedented Aging and Changing Intergenerational Transfers
In: The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 19
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naohiro Ogawa & Andrew Mason & Maliki . & Rikiya Matsukura & Kazuro Nemoto, 2007. "Population Aging and Health Care Spending in Japan: Public- and Private-sector Responses," Chapters,in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-455, September.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," NBER Working Papers 6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2007. "Transfers, Capital and Consumption Over the Demographic Transition," Chapters,in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Rikiya Matsukura & Naohiro Ogawa & Robert Clark, 2007. "Analysis of Employment Patterns and the Changing Demographic Structure of Japan," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 82-153.
- Ogawa, Naohiro & Ermisch, John F, 1996. "Family Structure, Home Time Demands, and the Employment Patterns of Japanese Married Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 677-702, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somphoom Sawaengkun Author_Email: email@example.com, 2011. "Household Consumption And Old-Age Population: Empirical Study For Thailand And Japan," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-015-136, Conference Master Resources.
- Curtis, Chadwick C. & Lugauer, Steven & Mark, Nelson C., 2017.
"Demographics and aggregate household saving in Japan, China, and India,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 175-191.
- Chadwick C. Curtis & Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2015. "Demographics and Aggregate Household Saving in Japan, China, and India," NBER Working Papers 21555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:85-93 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .