Japan's Unprecedented Aging and Changing Intergenerational Transfers
In: The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 19
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8160.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8160||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-55, September.
- Rikiya Matsukura & Naohiro Ogawa & Robert L. Clark, 2007. "Analysis of Employment Patterns and the Changing Demographic Structure of Japan," Japanese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 34(1), pages 82-153, May.
- Douglas Gollin, 2001.
"Getting Income Shares Right,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2001-11, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ogawa, Naohiro & Ermisch, John F, 1996. "Family Structure, Home Time Demands, and the Employment Patterns of Japanese Married Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 677-702, October.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2007. "Transfers, Capital and Consumption Over the Demographic Transition," Chapters, in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar.
- Naohiro Ogawa & Andrew Mason & Maliki . & Rikiya Matsukura & Kazuro Nemoto, 2007. "Population Aging and Health Care Spending in Japan: Public- and Private-sector Responses," Chapters, in: Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, chapter 8 Edward Elgar.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.