Introducing age into national accounts
In: Population Aging and the Generational Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John & Kumru, Cagri, 2008. "Managing public investment funds: best practices and new questions," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 321-356, November.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Cagri Kumru, 2008. "Managing Public Investment Funds: Best Practices and New Challenges," NBER Working Papers 14078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:3:y:2014:i:c:p:71-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muttur Ranganathan, Narayana, 2016. "Will a Universal Health Coverage Policy be fiscally sustainable for India? New evidence and implications," MPRA Paper 69668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:4:y:2014:i:c:p:90-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2016. "India’s Proposed Universal Health Coverage Policy: Evidence for Age Structure Transition Effect and Fiscal Sustainability," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 673-690, December.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:98-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:76-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Narayana, 2015. "India’s Age Structure Transition, Sectoral Labor Productivities, and Economic Growth: Evidence and Implications Based on National Transfer Accounts," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(3), pages 381-415, June.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:23-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gál, Róbert Iván & Szabó, Endre & Vargha, Lili, 2015.
"A láthatatlan transzferek korprofilja. Az aszimmetria valódi mértéke a korosztályok közötti erőforrás-átcsoportosítás rendszerében
[The age profile of invisible transfers: the true degree of asymme," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 621-637.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13816_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.