Managing public investment funds: best practices and new questions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piggott John R. & Sane Renuka, 2012. "Demographic Shift and Financial Markets in APEC: New Age Solutions to Age Old Challenges," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, February.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Santiso, 2009. "Sovereign Development Funds : Key Financial Actors of the Shifting Wealth of Nations," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 291-315.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2011. "Introducing age into national accounts," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Javier Santiso, 2009. "Les fonds souverains : des acteurs clés dans la nouvelle géographie des richesses," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 315-342.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Sara Bazoobandi, 2017. "Political Economy of Sovereign Wealth Funds in the Oil Exporting Countries of the Arab Region and Especially the Gulf," Working Papers 1143, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 May 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:7:y:2008:i:03:p:321-356_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.