Household Consumption And Old-Age Population: Empirical Study For Thailand And Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in ASBES 2011 Proceeding, Oct 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee & An-Chi Tung & Mun-Sim Lai & Tim Miller, 2009.
"Population Aging and Intergenerational Transfers: Introducing Age into National Accounts,"
in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 89-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee & An-Chi Tung & Mun-Sim Lai & Tim Miller, 2006. "Population Aging and Intergenerational Transfers: Introducing Age into National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 12770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006.
"The Causes of Japan's "Lost Decade": The Role of Household Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
12142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2006. "The causes of Japan's `lost decade': The role of household consumption," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 378-400, December.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's 'Lost Decade': The Role of Household Consumption," ISER Discussion Paper 0661, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Naohiro Ogawa & Andrew Mason & Amonthep Chawla & Rikiya Matsukura, 2010. "Japan's Unprecedented Aging and Changing Intergenerational Transfers," NBER Chapters, in: The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 19, pages 131-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Smith (Tanner), 2004. "Can the retirement consumption puzzle be solved?," IFS Working Papers W04/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arthur Kennickell & Annamaria Lusardi, 2004. "Disentangling the Importance of the Precautionary Saving Mode," NBER Working Papers 10888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1asb11:2011-015-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.