Economic Adjustment and the Real Exchange Rate
In: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W, 1980. "A General Equilibrium Econometric Model of the Open Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 469-488, June.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Goldstein, Morris & Officer, Lawrence H, 1979. "New Measures of Prices and Productivity for Tradable and Nontradable Goods," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(4), pages 413-427, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasser Abdih & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2010. "FEER for the CFA franc," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(16), pages 2009-2029.
- Nilsson, Kristian, 1999. "Alternative Measures of the Swedish Real Effective Exchange Rate," Working Papers 68, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1997. "External shocks and the real exchange rate: a simulation model for Egypt," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Masters, William A. & Ianchovichina, Elena, 1998. "Measuring exchange rate misalignment: Inflation differentials and domestic relative prices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 465-477, March.
- Soriano, Ma. Cecilia G., 1990. "Classifying the Economy into Traded or Nontraded Sectors," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1990 Vol. XVII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kemme, David M. & Roy, Saktinil, 2006.
"Real exchange rate misalignment: Prelude to crisis?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-230, October.
- David M. Kemme & Saktinil Roy, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: Prelude to Crisis?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp797, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Londero, Elio, 1997. "Trade Liberalization with a Fixed Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 85340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Richaud & AristomEne Varoudakis & Marie-Ange VEganzonEs, 2003.
"Real exchange rate and openness in emerging economies: Argentina in the long run,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 293-303.
- Christine Richaud & Aristomene Varoudakis & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2000. "Real exchange rate and openness in emerging economies: Argentina in the long run," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 1-11.
- Yoopi Abimanyu, 1998. "Using Indonesia's Real Exchange Rate to Test Ricardian Equivalence," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 17-29.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987.
"Economics Liberalization and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
433, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "Economic Liberalization and the Equilibrium Real Exchange rate in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2015.
"Tipo de cambio real en la República Dominicana: Enfoques alternativos de equilibrio y desalineamiento
[Real exchange rate in the Dominican Republic: Alternative approaches to equilibrium and misali," MPRA Paper 70943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hélène Cottenet, 2000. "Ressources exogènes et croissance industrielle : le cas de l'Égypte," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(163), pages 523-546.
- Kenneth W. Clements & H.Y Izan & Yihui Lan, 2005. "A Stochastic Measure of International Competitiveness," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988.
"Real and monetary determinants of real exchange rate behavior: Theory and evidence from developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 311-341, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence From Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastion Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 506, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.