Continuity, Change, and the Political Economy of Transition in Chile
In: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dorn91-1, January.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1990. "The New Classical Macroeconomics and Stabilization Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 143-147, May.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Introduction to "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America"," NBER Chapters,in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laban, Raul & Wolf, Holger C, 1993. "Large-Scale Privatization in Transition Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1199-1210, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauwens, Thomas & Lemaître, Andreia, 2014. "Popular Economy in Santiago de Chile: State of Affairs and Challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 65-78.
- Raúl Labán & Felipe Larraín, 1997. "El Retorno de los Capitales Privados a Chile en los Noventa: Causas, Efectos y Reacciones de Política," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(103), pages 339-362.
- Claudio Sapelli, 2000. "The Political Economy of the Chilean Transition to Democracy," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(112), pages 537-556.
- Howard J. Shatz & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Exchange Rate Overvaluation and Trade Protection: Lessons from Experience,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 5, pages 115-127
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Shatz, Howard J. & Tarr, David G., 2000. "Exchange rate overvaluation and trade protection - lessons from experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2289, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.