El Retorno de los Capitales Privados a Chile en los Noventa: Causas, Efectos y Reacciones de Política
This paper deals with the factors behind Chile's renewed access to voluntary international capitals markets since the early 1990s, the policy challenges that this has brought about, as well as the responses of policymakers to these challenges. Clearly, bo
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 103 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1989.
" Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomics: A Selective Survey,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 401-432.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1988. "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomics: A Selective Survey," NBER Working Papers 2775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, James A., 1992. "Opening the capital account : a survey of issues and results," Policy Research Working Paper Series 901, The World Bank.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "Tax Policy and International Competitiveness," NBER Chapters, in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 349-386 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Tax Policy and International Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo Le Fort & Carlos Budnevich, 1996. "Capital Account Regulations and Macroeconomic Policy: Two Latin American Experiences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_162, Levy Economics Institute.
- Guillermo Le Fort V. & Carlos Budnevich L., 1998. "Capital Account Regulations and Macroeconomic Policy: Two Latin American Experiences," Macroeconomics 9807003, EconWPA.
- Carlos BudnevichA & Guillermo Le Fort, 1997. "Capital Account Regulations and Macroeconomic Policy: Two Latin American Experiences," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 06, Central Bank of Chile.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America; The Role of External Factors," IMF Working Papers 92/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," MPRA Paper 7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 506, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Leiderman,Leonardo & Razin,Assaf (ed.), 1994. "Capital Mobility," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521454384, January.
- Puumanen, Kari, 1989. " Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomics: A Selective Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 433-434.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tornell, Aaron, 1990. "Real vs. financial investment can Tobin taxes eliminate the irreversibility distortion?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 419-444, April.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Raul Laban & FElipe Larrain, 1995. "Continuity, Change, and the Political Economy of Transition in Chile," NBER Chapters, in: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East, pages 115-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serven, Luis & Solimano, Andres, 1992. "Private Investment and Macroeconomic Adjustment: A Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 95-114, January.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Larrain, F. & Velasco, A., 1990. "Can Swaps Solve The Debt Crises? Lessons From The Chilean Experience," Princeton Studies in International Economics 69, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:34:y:1997:i:103:p:339-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.