International capital flows and emerging markets: amending the rules of the game?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02210|
Web page: http://www.bos.frb.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eliana Cardoso & Ilan Goldfajn, 1998.
"Capital Flows to Brazil: The Endogeneity of Capital Controls,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 161-202, March.
- Eliane A. Cardoso & Ilan Goldfajn, 1997. "Capital Flows to Brazil; The Endogeneity of Capital Controls," IMF Working Papers 97/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Raúl Labán & Felipe Larraín, 1997. "El Retorno de los Capitales Privados a Chile en los Noventa: Causas, Efectos y Reacciones de Política," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(103), pages 339-362.
- Marcelo Soto & Salvador Valdés, 1996. "¿Es el Control Selectivo de Capitales Efectivo en Chile? Su Efecto sobre el Tipo de Cambio Real," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 33(98), pages 77-108.
- Dooley, Michael & Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1996.
"Is the Debt Crisis History? Recent Private Capital Inflows to Developing Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Dooley, Michael & Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Kletzer, Kenneth & DEC, 1994. "Is the debt crisis history? Recent private capital inflows to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1327, The World Bank.
- Gertler, Mark, 1997.
"Government Debt and Social Security in a Life-Cycle Economy,"
97-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Gertler, Mark, 1999. "Government debt and social security in a life-cycle economy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 61-110, June.
- Mark Gertler, 1997. "Government Debt and Social Security in a Life-Cycle Economy," NBER Working Papers 6000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian & Edwards, Alejandra Cox, 1991. "Monetarism and Liberalization," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226184890, July.
- Sebastian Edwards & Mohsin S. Khan, 1985. "Interest Rate Determination in Developing Countries: A Conceptual Framework," NBER Working Papers 1531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1973. "The Value-Added Tax and the Liberalization of Foreign Trade in Developing Economies: A Comment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 520-24, June.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1995.
"A Survey of Academic Literatureon Controls Over International Capital Transactions,"
IMF Working Papers
95/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1995. "A Survey of Academic Literature on Controls over International Capital Transactions," NBER Working Papers 5352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:1999:i:jun:p:137-171:n:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.