Large-Scale Privatization in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver, 2006. "Have China's enterprise reforms led to improved efficiency and profitability?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 82-109, March.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2001.
"Privatization, public investment, and capital income taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 399-414, December.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997. "Privatization, public investment and capital income taxation," Discussion Paper 1997-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1997. "Privatization, public investment, and capital income taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1741, The World Bank.
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Guo Li & Scott Rozelle, 2002.
"Hazards of Expropriation: Tenure Insecurity and Investment in Rural China,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1420-1447, December.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Li, Guo & Rozelle, Scott, 2002. "Hazards Of Expropriation:Tenure Insecurity And Investment In Rural China," Working Papers 11960, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Alexeev, Michael & Kaganovich, Michael, 1995. "Distributional constraints on the speed of privatization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 213-219, May.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Budak, Jelena, 2006. "Privatization in transition economies: Privatization scale and country size," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 98-110, March.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2003. "Property rights, rent-seeking and aggregate outcomes in transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 271-288, September.
- Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel, 1997.
"Optimal Voucher Privatization Fund Bids When Bidding Affects Firm Performance,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 25-43, February.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 1995. "Optimal Voucher Privatization Fund Bids When Bidding Affects Firm Performance," Working Papers 95-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Raul Laban & FElipe Larrain, 1995. "Continuity, Change, and the Political Economy of Transition in Chile," NBER Chapters,in: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East, pages 115-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2004. "Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Laban, Raul M. & Larrain, Felipe B., 1997. "Can a liberalization of capital outflows increase net capital inflows?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 415-431, June.
- Jaime Andrés Collazos & Héctor Ochoa, 2005. "The Effects of a Monopolistic Market Structure on the Assessment of Privatized Companies: The Colombia Case," ENSAYOS SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL (ESER) 013869, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Litwack, John M. & Qian, Yingyi, 1998. "Balanced or Unbalanced Development: Special Economic Zones as Catalysts for Transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 117-141, March.
- Johnson, Simon & Kouvelis, Panos & Sinha, Vikas, 1997. "On Reform Intensity under Uncertainty," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Hansen, Nico A., 1997. "Privatization, technology choice and aggregate outcomes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 425-442, June.
- John Litwack & Yingyi Qian, "undated". "Balanced or Unbalanced Development: Special Economic Zones as Catalysts for Transition," Working Papers 97044, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Åslund & Peter Boone & Simon Johnson, 1996. "How to Stabilize: Lessons from Post-communist Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 217-314.
- Eckhard Janeba, 2001. "Global Corporations and Local Politics: A Theory of Voter Backlash," NBER Working Papers 8254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fluck, Zsuzsanna & John, Kose & Abraham Ravid, S., 1996. "Privatizing in stages and the dynamics of ownership structure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 277-296, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:5:p:1199-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.