Privatization in transition economies: Privatization scale and country size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon C. Rausser & Leo K. Simon, 1998.
"Privatization, Market Liberalization, and Learning in Transition Economies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 724-737.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1996. "Privatization, market liberalization and learning in transition economies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6vw536q0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Gordon C. Rausser & Leo K. Simon, 1998. "Privatization, Market Liberalization and Learning in Transition Economies," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9805, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay, 2000. "The Transition Economies After Ten Years," IMF Working Papers 00/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Brezis, Elise S. & Verdier, Thierry, 2003. "Political institutions and economic reforms in Central and Eastern Europe: a snowball effect," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 289-311, September.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andrés Solimano, 1993.
"Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 259-318
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andres Solimano, 1993. "Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment," NBER Working Papers 4380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1148, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andrés., 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Working papers 3552-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Simeon Djankov & Peter Murrell, 2002.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 739-792.
- Djankov, Simeon & Murrell, Peter, 2002. "Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 3319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sonja Opper, 2004. "The Political Economy of Privatization: Empirical Evidence from Transition Economies," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 559-586, November.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 7-45, January.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, "undated". "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001. "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay, 2000. "The Transition Economies After Ten Years," NBER Working Papers 7664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nellis, J., 1999. "Time to Rethink Privatization in Transition Economies?," Papers 38, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1996. "The Transition at Mid Decade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 128-133, May.
- Ram, Rati, 1997. "Tropics and economic development: An empirical investigation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1443-1452, September.
- Maw, James, 2002. "Partial privatization in transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-282, September.
- Laban, Raul & Wolf, Holger C, 1993. "Large-Scale Privatization in Transition Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1199-1210, December.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bmo:bmoart:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:17-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinnari, Eija M. & Hukka, Jarmo J., 2007. "Great expectations, tiny benefits - Decision-making in the privatization of Tallinn water," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 78-85, June.
- Cristian Dragos & Daniela Beju & Simona Dragos, 2009. "Public and Financial Institutions in Transition Economies: An Overview and Recent Evidences from Central and Eastern Europe," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(2), pages 147-170.
- Lami, Endrit & Imami, Drini & Kächelein, Holger, 2016. "Fuelling political fiscal cycles by opportunistic privatization in transition economies: The case of Albania," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 220-231.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2012.
"Political Ideology and Economic Freedom Across Canadian Provinces,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 143-166.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2009. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Working Papers CEB 09-054.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Munich Reprints in Economics 20277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bang, James T., 2007. "Determinants of the method of sale in privatization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-291, September.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010.
"Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19282, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Do productivity and ownership really matter for growth? Firm-level evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1403-1413, November.
- Brada, Josef C. & Ma, Chia-Ying, 2007. "The optimal timing of initial public offerings in the course of privatization: Theory and an illustrative application," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Politics and privatization in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 201-230, April.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2010. "Determinants of privatization of public corporations: evidence from the Japanese experience," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 515-535, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:98-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.