The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12364.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12364||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wallis, Patrick, 2008.
"Apprenticeship and Training in Premodern England,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(03), pages 832-861, September.
- Jasjit Singh & Ajay K. Agrawal, 2010.
"Recruiting for Ideas: How Firms Exploit the Prior Inventions of New Hires,"
NBER Working Papers
15869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jasjit Singh & Ajay Agrawal, 2011. "Recruiting for Ideas: How Firms Exploit the Prior Inventions of New Hires," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 129-150, January.
- Becker, Sascha & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009.
"Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revoluti on,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2009-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Sascha O. Becker & Erik Hornung & Ludger Woessmann, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2816, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 4556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Clark & David Jacks, 2006.
"Coal and the Industrial Revolution, 1700-1869,"
616, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521868273 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.