The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12364.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12364||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jasjit Singh & Ajay Agrawal, 2011.
"Recruiting for Ideas: How Firms Exploit the Prior Inventions of New Hires,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 129-150, January.
- Jasjit Singh & Ajay K. Agrawal, 2010. "Recruiting for Ideas: How Firms Exploit the Prior Inventions of New Hires," NBER Working Papers 15869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sascha O. Becker & Erik Hornung & Ludger Woessmann, 2009.
"Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2816, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revoluti on," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 4556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Clark & David Jacks, 2006.
"Coal and the Industrial Revolution, 1700-1869,"
616, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Wallis, 2007.
"Apprenticeship and training in premodern England,"
Economic History Working Papers
22515, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Allen,Robert C., 2009.
"The British Industrial Revolution in Global Perspective,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521687850.
- Allen,Robert C., 2009. "The British Industrial Revolution in Global Perspective," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521868273.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.