Financial Frictions and Business Cycles in Middle-Income Countries
In: Current Account and External Financing
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.) Current Account and External Financing, , chapter 8, pages 279-344, 2008.|
|This item is provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series with number v12c08pp279-344.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-17, June.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1990.
"Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements,"
NBER Working Papers
3566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 168-85, March.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1991. "Tastes and technology in a two-country model of the business cycle: explaining international co-movements," Working Paper 9019, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Kenneth Rogoff, 1986.
"A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt,"
NBER Working Papers
2088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy A.Rogoff Bulow & Kenneth, 1986. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 43, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1989. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," Scholarly Articles 12491028, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ostry, Jonathan, 1992.
"Saving and Terms of Trade Shocks: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
6976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010.
"Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing Without Commitment,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2053, David K. Levine.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996. "Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing without Commitment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 595-609.
- Correia, Isabel & Neves, Joao C & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994.
"Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Gallego & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 2005.
"General Equilibrium Dynamics of Foreign Shocks ans Policy Changes in Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 4, pages 113-162
Central Bank of Chile.
- GALLEGO Francisco & SCHMIDT-HEBBEL Klaus & SERVÉN Luis, . "General Equilibrium Dynamics of Foreign Shocks and Policy Changes in Chile," EcoMod2003 330700060, EcoMod.
- Andrew Atkeson, 2010.
"International lending with moral hazard and risk of repudiation,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
200, David K. Levine.
- Atkeson, Andrew, 1991. "International Lending with Moral Hazard and Risk of Repudiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1069-89, July.
- Juan Pablo Medina, 2004. "Endogenous Financial Constraints: Persistence and Interest Rate Fluctuations," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 290, Central Bank of Chile.
- Domeij, David & Floden, Martin, 2001.
"The labor-supply elasticity and borrowing constraints: Why estimates are biased,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
480, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David Domeij & Martin Floden, 2006. "The Labor-Supply Elasticity and Borrowing Constraints: Why Estimates are Biased," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 242-262, April.
- David Domeij & Martin Floden, 2001. "Matlab code for The Labor-Supply Elasticity and Borrowing Constraints: Why Estimates are Biased," QM&RBC Codes 55, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Fernando Alvarez & Urban J. Jermann, 2000. "Efficiency, Equilibrium, and Asset Pricing with Risk of Default," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 775-798, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchsb:v12c08pp279-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.