|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2007 Department of Economics; Indiana University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yadav Niru, 2014. "The Role of Internet Use on International Trade: Evidence from Asian and Sub-Saharan African Enterprises," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Niru Yadav, 2014. "Impact of Trade Facilitation on Parts and Components Trade," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 287-310, October.
- Ricardo Lopez & Niru Yadav, 2010. "Imports of Intermediate Inputs and Spillover Effects: Evidence from Chilean Plants," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1385-1403.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yadav Niru, 2014.
"The Role of Internet Use on International Trade: Evidence from Asian and Sub-Saharan African Enterprises,"
Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Amna Malik, 2016. "E-government, Economic Growth and Trade: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 499-519.
- Nnanna P. Azu & Philip A. Nwauko, 2021. "Evaluating the Effect of Digital Transformation on Improvement of Service Trade in West Africa," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 56(4), pages 430-453, November.
- Ayberk SEKER, 2017. "Uluslararasi Ticarette Internet Kullaniminin Rolu: Turkiye Ornegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 75-88.
- Visser, Robin, 2019. "The effect of the internet on the margins of trade," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 41-54.
- Shetewy, Nsreen & Shahin, Ahmed Ismail & Omri, Anis & Dai, Kuizao, 2022. "Impact of financial development and internet use on export growth: New evidence from machine learning models," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Yifei Mu & Zhen Chen & Yibing Ding & Yuqing Wang & Bo Pang, 2020. "How the Internet Promotes China's Exports: A Firm‐level Perspective," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 28(5), pages 118-142, September.
- Sun, Meng, 2021. "The Internet and SME Participation in Exports," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Niru Yadav, 2014.
"Impact of Trade Facilitation on Parts and Components Trade,"
The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 287-310, October.
- Mamta Kumari & Nalin Bharti, 2021. "Trade and logistics performance: does country size matter?," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 23(3), pages 401-423, September.
- Imad Kareem Alaamshani & Hanny Zurina Hamzah & Shivee Ranjanee Kaliappan & Normaz Wana Ismail, 2021. "Impact of Trade Facilitation on Extensive Margin," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 131-147.
- Ricardo Lopez & Niru Yadav, 2010.
"Imports of Intermediate Inputs and Spillover Effects: Evidence from Chilean Plants,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1385-1403.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Figal Garone, Lucas & Maffioli, Alessandro & Stein, Ernesto, 2020. "Public support to R&D, productivity, and spillover effects: Firm-level evidence from Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Zheng, Mingbo & Feng, Gen-Fu & Feng, Suling & Yuan, Xuemei, 2019. "The road to innovation vs. the role of globalization: A dynamic quantile investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 65-83.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo López, 2012.
"Financial Development, Exporting and Firm Heterogeneity in Chile,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
666, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2012. "Financial Development, Exporting and Firm Heterogeneity in Chile," Working Papers 51, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo López, 2013. "Financial development, exporting and firm heterogeneity in Chile," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 183-207, March.
- Leda Pateli, Evangelia, 2016. "Local and sectoral import spillovers in Sweden," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67672, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ricardo Lopez, 2015. "Long Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Imports of Intermediate Inputs: A Microeconometric Analysis of Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 86, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Chen, Zhiyuan & Zhang, Jie & Zheng, Wenping, 2017. "Import and innovation: Evidence from Chinese firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 205-220.
- Evangelia Leda Pateli, 2016. "Local and sectoral import spillovers in Sweden," CEP Discussion Papers dp1437, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cristina Fernández & Coral García & Antonio Rodríguez & Patry Tello, 2012. "Analysis of the import activity of European firms," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España, issue OCT, pages 1-16, October.
- Feng, Gen-Fu & Zheng, Mingbo & Wen, Jun & Chang, Chun-Ping & Chen, Yin E., 2019. "The assessment of globalization on innovation in Chinese manufacturing firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 190-202.
- Serap Coban, 2015. "Does the Financial Development Spur Export Performance? Evidence from Turkish Firm-Level Data," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 434-440.
- Louren�o S. Paz, 2014. "Inter-industry Productivity Spillovers: An Analysis Using the 1989-1998 Brazilian Trade Liberalisation," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1261-1274, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Niru Yadav should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.