Imports of Intermediate Inputs and Spillover Effects: Evidence from Chilean Plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo López, 2013.
"Financial development, exporting and firm heterogeneity in Chile,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 183-207, March.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2012. "Financial Development, Exporting and Firm Heterogeneity in Chile," Working Papers 51, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo López, 2012. "Financial Development, Exporting and Firm Heterogeneity in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 666, Central Bank of Chile.
- Leda Pateli, Evangelia, 2016. "Local and sectoral import spillovers in Sweden," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67672, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ricardo Lopez, 2015. "Long Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Imports of Intermediate Inputs: A Microeconometric Analysis of Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 86, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Cristina Fernández & Coral García & Antonio Rodríguez & Patry Tello, 2012. "Analysis of the import activity of European firms," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue OCT, October.
- Evangelia Leda Pateli, 2016. "Local and Sectoral Import Spillovers in Sweden," CEP Discussion Papers dp1437, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:205-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serap Coban, 2015. "Does the Financial Development Spur Export Performance? Evidence from Turkish Firm-Level Data," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 434-440.
- Lourenço S. Paz, 2014. "Inter-industry Productivity Spillovers: An Analysis Using the 1989-1998 Brazilian Trade Liberalisation," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1261-1274, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:46:y:2010:i:8:p:1385-1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .