|Stuart School of Business 565 W Adams St, Suite 452 Chicago, IL 60661|
|Terminal Degree:||2009 Department of Economics; Duke University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(92%) Stuart Graduate School of Business Chicago, Illinois (United States)
Illinois Institute of Technology
RePEc:edi:sbiitus (more details at EDIRC)
(8%) Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences (MEDS) Evanston, Illinois (United States)
Kellogg Graduate School of Management
2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2009
RePEc:edi:menwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jian Jia & Ginger Zhe Jin & Liad Wagman, 2018. "The Short-Run Effects of GDPR on Technology Venture Investment," NBER Working Papers 25248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jian Jia & Liad Wagman, 2018. "Platform, Anonymity, and Illegal Actors: Evidence of Whac-A-Mole Enforcement from Airbnb," Working Papers 18-01, NET Institute.
- Vincent Conitzer & Curtis Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2010. "Online Privacy and Price Discrimination," Working Papers 10-79, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Curtis Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2008. "Who Benefits From Online Privacy?," Working Papers 08-26, NET Institute.
- Wagman, Liad & Conitzer, Vincent, 2008. "Choosing Fair Lotteries to Defeat the Competition," MPRA Paper 10375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin‐Hyuk Kim & Liad Wagman & Abraham L. Wickelgren, 2019. "The impact of access to consumer data on the competitive effects of horizontal mergers and exclusive dealing," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 373-391, June.
- DeVaro, Jed & Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad & Wolff, Ran, 2018. "Motivation and performance of user-contributors: Evidence from a CQA forum," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 56-65.
- Candace A. Yano & Elizabeth J. Durango-Cohen & Liad Wagman, 2017. "Outsourcing in place: Should a retailer sell its store-brand factory?," IISE Transactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 442-459, April.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Tin Cheuk Leung & Liad Wagman, 2017. "Can Restricting Property Use Be Value Enhancing? Evidence from Short-Term Rental Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 309-334.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Curtis Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2016. "The Economics of Privacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 442-492, June.
- Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad, 2016. "Early-stage entrepreneurial financing: A signaling perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 12-22.
- Weslynne Ashton & Liad Wagman, 2015. "Marketing educational improvements via international partnerships under brain drain constraints," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 713-734, December.
- Krasteva, Silvana & Sharma, Priyanka & Wagman, Liad, 2015. "The 80/20 rule: Corporate support for innovation by employees," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 32-43.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Liad Wagman, 2015. "Screening incentives and privacy protection in financial markets: a theoretical and empirical analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Liad Wagman & Vincent Conitzer, 2014. "False-name-proof voting with costs over two alternatives," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(3), pages 599-618, August.
- Taylor, Curtis & Wagman, Liad, 2014. "Consumer privacy in oligopolistic markets: Winners, losers, and welfare," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 80-84.
- Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad, 2014. "Portfolio size and information disclosure: An analysis of startup accelerators," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 520-534.
- Elizabeth J. Durango‐Cohen & Liad Wagman, 2014. "Strategic obfuscation of production capacities," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 61(3), pages 244-267, April.
- Liad Wagman & Vincent Conitzer, 2012. "Choosing fair lotteries to defeat the competition," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 91-129, February.
- Vincent Conitzer & Curtis R. Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2012. "Hide and Seek: Costly Consumer Privacy in a Market with Repeat Purchases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 277-292, March.
- Jeremy M. Burke & Curtis R. Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2012. "Information Acquisition in Competitive Markets: An Application to the US Mortgage Market," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 65-106, November.
- Liad Wagman & Yoni Pruzansky, 2011. "Intellectual Property Protection and Firm Innovation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2922-2932.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (2) 2018-10-15 2018-12-10
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2018-12-10
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2008-09-13
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2008-09-13
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2010-11-06
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2018-10-15
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2008-09-13
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2008-10-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Liad Wagman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.