Report NEP-CFN-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuelli, Rodolfo E. & Sanchez, Juan M., 2018. "Endogenous Debt Maturity: Liquidity Risk vs. Default Risk," Working Papers 2018-34, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christos Alexakis & Khamis Al-Yahyaee & Emmanuel Mamatzakis & Asma Mobarek & Sabur Mollah & Vasileios Pappas, 2018. "Does Corporate Governance add value to Islamic banks? A quantitative analysis of cost efficiency and financial stability," Working Paper series 18-40, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Heim, Sven & Hueschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Spiegel, Yossi, 2018. "Minority share acquisitions and collusion: evidence from the introduction of national leniency programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2018. "Debt Overhang, Rollover Risk, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from the European Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brei, Michael & Ferri, Giovanni & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2018. "Financial structure and income inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 13330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans & Karapetyan, Artashes & Karmakar, Sudipto, 2018. "To Ask or Not To Ask? Bank Capital Requirements and Loan Collateralization," CEPR Discussion Papers 13331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi, 2018. "Cooperative banks and income inequality: Evidence from Italian provinces," Working Papers CASMEF 1804, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Diana Filipa Cruz Costa & Samuel Cruz Alves Pereira & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2018. "Cost Behaviour – An Empirical Investigation For Euro Area Countries," FEP Working Papers 609, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Elisabeth Kempf & Margarita Tsoutsoura, 2018. "Partisan Professionals: Evidence from Credit Rating Analysts," NBER Working Papers 25292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anabela Marques Santos, 2018. "Public and private financing of innovation: Assessing constraints, selection process and firm performance," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/277460, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrea Mc Namara & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Credit Rationing in European SMEs and their Lending Infrastructure," Working Papers CASMEF 1803, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Clement Moyo & Pierre Le Roux, 2018. "Financial liberalisation, financial development and financial crises in SADC countries," Working Papers 1835, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Nov 2018.
- Chang, T. & Takahashi, D., 2018. "Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept for Farmland Leasing and Custom Farming in Taiwan," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277426, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chiorazzo, Vincenzo & D'Apice, Vincenzo & DeYoung, Robert & Morelli, Pierluigi, 2018. "Is the Traditional Banking Model a Survivor?," MPRA Paper 90296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jian Jia & Ginger Zhe Jin & Liad Wagman, 2018. "The Short-Run Effects of GDPR on Technology Venture Investment," NBER Working Papers 25248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa S. Tchamyou & Guido Erreygers & Danny Cassimon, 2018. "Inequality, ICT and Financial Access in Africa," AFEA Working Papers 18/002, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Jurjen (J.J.A.) Kamphorst & Ewa (E.) Mendys-Kamphorst & Bastian (B.) Westbrock, 2018. "Fixed Costs Matter," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-095/VII, Tinbergen Institute.