Report NEP-CTA-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2008. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Working Papers 08-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Wagman, Liad & Conitzer, Vincent, 2008. "Choosing Fair Lotteries to Defeat the Competition," MPRA Paper 10375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debashis Pal & Arup Bose & David Sappington, 2008. "Asymmetric Treatment of Identical Agents in Teams," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-08, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Debashis Pal & Arup Bose & David Sappington, 2008. "Pareto Improving Inefficiency," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2008. "Biased Motivation of Experts: Should They be Aggressive or Conservative?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-585, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kosmas Marinakis & Theofanis Tsoulouhas, 2006. "Tournaments and Liquidity Constraints for the Agents," Working Paper Series 019, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2008. "Optimal Auction Design Under Non-Commitment," Working Papers 08-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Borek & Stefan Bühler & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Analyzing Mergers under Asymmetric Information: A Simple Reduced-Form Approach," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Income Insurance," Seminar Papers 756, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hainz, Christa, 2008. "Bank Competition - When is it Good?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 244, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2008. "Elite Capture, Political Voice and Exclusion from Aid: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 3673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erwin Amann & Heng Qiao, 2008. "Three Sequential Cases: from Symmetry to Asymmetry," TWI Research Paper Series 37, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Christopher J. Ellis & John Fender, 2008. "Democratic Errors," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2008-2, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Akinobu Shuto & Tomomi Takada, 2008. "Managerial Ownership and Accounting Conservatism: Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series 227, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Karl Inderfurth & Guido Voigt, 2008. "Setup Cost Reduction and Supply Chain Coordination in Case of Asymmetric Information," FEMM Working Papers 08016, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.