Olatunji Abdul Shobande
|Business School, University of Aberdeen, UK Block C, RM 02, Edward Wright Annexe AB 243 RX, Scotland, UK ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4528-1857 E: firstname.lastname@example.org A: Olatunji.email@example.com In: www.linkedin.com/in/shobande19 T: +44(0)7432818872|
Business School Aberdeen, United Kingdom
University of Aberdeen
RePEc:edi:bsabduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Olatunji A. Shobande & Oladimeji T. Shodipe & Simplice A. Asongu, 2019.
"Global Shocks Alert and Monetary Policy Responses,"
19/066, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Olatunji A. Shobande & Oladimeji T. Shodipe & Simplice A. Asongu, 2019. "Global Shocks Alert and Monetary Policy Responses," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/066, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Shobande Olatunji Abdul & Mark Kingsley Chinonso, 2019. "Unveiling the Theoretical Mistakes in the World Bank Formation and its Implication on Survival of Africa Monetary Union," Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 10(1), pages 119-124, July.
- Olatunji Abdul Shobande, 2019. "Effect of Economic Integration on Agricultural Export Performance in Selected West African Countries," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Olatunji Abdul Shobande, 2019. "Effect of Real Economy Predictors on Monetary Policy Responses: Testing Model Fits For OLS, IV and IV-GMM Estimators," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(3), pages 90-96, September.
- Olatunji Abdul Shobande & Oladimeji Tomiwa Shodipe, 2019. "Remittances and Real Exchange Rate: Latest Evidence from Cochrane Orcutt Econometric Model," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(2), pages 166-172, June.
- Shobande Olatunji Abdul & Shodipe Oladimeji Tomiwa, 2019. "New Keynesian Liquidity Trap and Conventional Fiscal Stance: An Estimated DSGE Model," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 33(1), pages 152-169, January.
- Shobande Olatunji A., 2019. "Monetary Policy Spillovers Through Industrial Growth in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 33(1), pages 94-110, January.
- Olatunji Abdul Shobande & Ndubuisi Chidi Olunkwa, 2019. "Doing Business in Nigeria: Does Offensive and Defensive Interest Matters," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 90-94, March.
- Shobande Olatunji Abdul, 2019. "Effects of Energy Use on Socioeconomic Predictors in Africa: Synthesizing Evidence," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, Sciendo, vol. 29(4), pages 21-40, December.
- David Mautin Oke & Koye Gerry Bokana & Olatunji Abdul Shobande, 2018. "Re-Examining the Nexus between Exchange and Interest Rates in Nigeria," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(6), pages 47-56.
- Shobande Olatunji Abdul, 2018. "The Rationale For Sovereign Wealth Funds In Nigeria: Issues And Considerations," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 13(3), pages 19-21, September.
- David Mautin Oke & Koye Gerry Bokana & Olatunji Abdul Shobande, 2017. "Some Correlates Of Rural-Urban Led Urbanization In Lagos, Nigeria," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 185-195, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- David Mautin Oke & Koye Gerry Bokana & Olatunji Abdul Shobande, 2017.
"Some Correlates Of Rural-Urban Led Urbanization In Lagos, Nigeria,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 185-195, November.
- Ng, Choy Peng & Law, Teik Hua & Jakarni, Fauzan Mohd & Kulanthayan, S., 2018. "Relative improvements in road mobility as compared to improvements in road accessibility and urban growth: A panel data analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 292-301.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olatunji Abdul Shobande should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.