Report NEP-AFR-2021-10-25This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mick Moore, 2021. "Glimpses of fiscal states in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-151, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Basedau, Matthias & Deitch, Mora, 2021. "One year after: Has the COVID-19 pandemic increased violence in sub-Saharan Africa?," GIGA Working Papers 327, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Olatunji A. Shobande & Simplice A. Asongu, 2021. "The rise and fall of the energy-carbon Kuznets curve: Evidence from Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 21/069, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Musibau, Hammed & Yanotti, Maria & Vespignani, Joaquin & Rabindra, Nepal, 2021. "Environmental performance in the West African economy: MM-quantile and 2SLS approach," Working Papers 2021-05, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Hylton Hollander, 2021. "Debt-financed fiscal stimulus in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-152, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hagos, Samuel Zewdie, 2021. "Refugees and local power dynamics: The case of the Gambella Region of Ethiopia," IDOS Discussion Papers 25/2021, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS).