Report NEP-AGR-2022-01-17This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oyinbo, Oyakhilome, 2021. "Digital nutrient management decision support and environmental footprints of maize intensification: A Randomized evaluation from Nigeria," Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department 316602, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Adewuyi, K. A. & Offar, G., 2021. "Analysis of the Determinants of Adoption of Bio-Herbicide Technology for Sustainable Food Production in the North-Eastern Region of Nigeria," Agri-Tech Economics Papers 316597, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2021. "A study on type, volume and governance of ecosystem services in Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 110966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helene Gomes & Luc Doyen & Fabian Blanchard & Adrien Lagarde, 2021. "Viable and ecosystem-based management for tropical small-scale fisheries facing climate change," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2021-24, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Xiaoyun Wei, 2022. "Land Security and Mobility Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-717, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Rabi Mohtar, 2021. "Food for Trade or Food for National Food Security: A Dilemma for Drylands," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1961, Policy Center for the New South.
- Thomas Cherico Wanger & Francis Dennig & Manuel Toledo-Hern'andez & Teja Tscharntke & Eric F. Lambin, 2021. "Cocoa pollination, biodiversity-friendly production, and the global market," Papers 2112.02877, arXiv.org.
- Li, Zhiyun & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel, 2022. "On the Timing of Relevant Weather Conditions in Agriculture," 2022 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting (Virtual), January 7-9, 2022 316528, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elodie Letort & Fanny Le Gloux & Pierre P. Dupraz, 2021. "Environmental and health labelling : and opportunity for the provision of agrienvironmental-climate public goods?," Post-Print hal-03338439, HAL.
- Fanny Le Gloux & Marie Laporte & Sabine Duvaleix & Pierre P. Dupraz & Elodie Letort, 2021. "A payment to support the reduction of enteric methane emissions in dairy farms should be adapted to the type of fodder system," Post-Print hal-03338454, HAL.
- Rosenberg, Andrew B. & Pratt, Bryan & Arnold, David, 2022. "Land Use Impacts of the Conservation Reserve Program: An Analysis of Rejected CRP Offers," 2022 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting (Virtual), January 7-9, 2022 316533, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Behrendt, Karl & Paparas, Dimitrios, 2021. "Proceedings of the 4th Symposium on Agri-Tech Economics for Sustainable Futures, 20th – 21st September 2021, Harper Adams University, Newport, United Kingdom," Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department 316594, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Schmidt, Lorenz & Odening, Martin & Ritter, Matthias, 2021. "Estimation of the weather-yield nexus with Artificial Neural Networks," Agri-Tech Economics Papers 316598, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Roberto Esposti, 2022. "Non-Monetary Motivations Of Agroenvironmental Policies Adoption. A Causal Forest Approach," Working Papers 459, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Djouak, Amar & Ceria, Clarisse, 2021. "How did you become a pluriactive farmer?," Agri-Tech Economics Papers 316600, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Singh, Dheeraj & Chaudhary, M.K. & Kumar, Chandan & Kudi, B.R. & Dudi, Aishwarya, 2021. "Is it really a win win situation: Henna (Lawsonia inermis L.) farming for rural sustainability and economic security in arid zone," Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department 316599, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Beatriz Manotas-Hidalgo, 2021. "Addressing Oil Spills and Agricultural Productivity. Evidence of Pollution in Nigeria," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 2109, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Morgan, Stephen & Arita, Shawn & Beckman, Jayson & Ahsan, Saquib & Russell, Dylan & Jarrell, Philip & Kenner, Bart, 2022. "The Economic Impacts of Retaliatory Tariffs on U.S. Agriculture," USDA Miscellaneous 316892, United States Department of Agriculture.
- Elodie Letort & Fanny Le Gloux & Pierre P. Dupraz, 2021. "How can health concerns improve environmental public good provision through labels," Post-Print hal-03338416, HAL.
- Olatunji A. Shobande & Simplice A. Asongu, 2021. "The rise and fall of the energy-carbon Kuznets curve: Evidence from Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 21/069, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Al-Amin, A.K.M. Abdullah & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Franklin, Kit & Behrendt, Karl, 2021. "Economic Implications of Field Size for Autonomous Arable Crop Equipment," Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department 316595, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Funke, Franziska & Mattauch, Linus & van den Bijgaart, Inge & Godfray, Charles & Hepburn, Cameron & Klenert, David & Springmann, Marco & Treich, Nicholas, 2022. "Is Meat Too Cheap? Towards Optimal Meat Taxation," INET Oxford Working Papers 2022-01, Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Raufhon Salahodjaev, 2022. "Do female parliamentarians improve environmental quality? Cross-country evidence," Working Papers 22/001, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Xu, Yuelu & Elbakidze, Levan & Etienne, Xiaoli, 2022. "Unconventional Oil and Gas Development and Agricultural Land-use in the U.S," 2022 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting (Virtual), January 7-9, 2022 316536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Isabelle Tsakok, 2021. "Venezuela Agriculture and Food: Resilience or Total Collapse of Food Security Under Repeated Crises?," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1938, Policy Center for the New South.
- Du, Qianqian & Mieno, Taro & Bullock, David & Edge, Brittani, 2021. "Economically Optimal Nitrogen Side-dressing Based on Vegetation Indices from Satellite Images Through On-farm Experiments," Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department 316596, Harper Adams University, Land, Farm & Agribusiness Management Department.
- Peter Asare-Nuamah & Anthony Amoah & Simplice A. Asongu, 2021. "Achieving food security in Ghana: Does governance matter?," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 21/090, African Governance and Development Institute..
- FranÃ§ois Libois & Jean-Marie Baland & Nicolas Delbart & Subhrendu Pattanayak, 2021. "Community Forest Management: The story behind a success story in Nepal," DeFiPP Working Papers 2106, University of Namur, Development Finance and Public Policies.
- Luis Fernando Melo-Velandia & Camilo Andrés Orozco-Vanegas & Daniel Parra-Amado, 2022. "Extreme weather events and high Colombian food prices: A non-stationary extreme value approach," Borradores de Economia 1189, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Nawab Khan & Ram L. Ray & Hazem S. Kassem & Muhammad Ihtisham & Abdullah & Simplice Asongu & Stephen Ansah & Shemei Zhang, 2021. "Toward Cleaner Production: Can Mobile Phone Technology Help Reduce Inorganic Fertilizer Application? Evidence Using a National Level Dataset," Research Africa Network Working Papers 21/066, Research Africa Network (RAN).