|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Heinrich H. Nax & Alexandros Rigos, 2015. "Assortativity evolving from social dilemmas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65447, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexandros Rigos & Heinrich H. Nax, 2015. "Assortativity evolving from social dilemmas," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Martin Kaae Jensen & Alexandros Rigos, 2012. "Evolutionary Games with Group Selection," Discussion Papers 13-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2014-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (3) 2014-08-16 2015-08-30 2016-03-10. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2015-08-30. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2014-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2014-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2014-08-16. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandros Rigos should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.